Dr. Kaslow has served the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barbara County families for over 38 years. In addition to general dentistry for all ages of patients, Dr. Kaslow has advanced training in oral surgery, placement of dental implants, full mouth dentures and prosthetics, cosmetic dentistry, and clear aligner orthodontics. He is well known in the community for providing patients with gentle and personalized care.
Dr. Kaslow has three children, five grandchildren, and has been married for thirty-seven years. He is committed to his community as exemplified by his volunteer work with Rotary International, The Vikings of Solvang, The Friendship House, Oak Hills Cemetery, Santa Ynez Valley Opportunity Shop, and The Santa Ynez High School Regional Occupation Program. He also is a valued consultant for DenMat Holdings LLC. In his free time, Dr. Kaslow enjoys coaching youth sports, backpacking, and woodworking.
- 1978 Bachelor of Science, Psychology & Mathematics, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- 1983 Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Creighton University School of Dentistry, Omaha, NE
- 1983-2015 U.S. Army Dental Corps Office, Rank of Colonel
- 2015 Solvang Patient’s Choice Award, Opencare.com
- 1989-2021 Progressive Dental Study Club, Director, Santa Barbara County, CA